- About GM
- GM Brands
- Worldwide Locations
- Careers Social Network
GM Employer Awards
Universum Global Top 50 World’s Most Attractive Employers 2014
Universum Global Top 50 World’s Most Attractive Employers 2013
Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) STAR Award Winner Company of the Year 2013
Potential Park Awards 2013:
- rank 2 in the OTaC 2013 US - The Online Talent Communication Benchmark
- rank 5 in the S-COM 2013 US - The Social Media Talent Communication Benchmark
- rank 6 in the TEWeB 2013 US - The Career Website Benchmark
- rank 11 in the APOLLO 2013 US - The Online Application Benchmark
- rank 40 in the M-COM 2013 US - The Mobile Career Website/App Benchmark
CareerBliss 2013 Bliss Leap Award: General Motors is #22 among 50 companies being recognized for its outstanding achievement in cultivating and advancing employee happiness in the workplace.
Universum Top 100 Ideal Employer 2012 and 2013
General Motors ranks #20 on the 22nd Annual 'Top 50 Employers' in Woman Engineer Magazine in 2014.
General Motors ranks #33 on the 22nd Annual “Top 50 Employers” in Woman Engineer Magazine 2013.
General Motors ranks #19 on the 22nd Annual “Top 50 Employers” in Minority Engineer Magazine 2013.
General Motors ranked #24 in the 22nd Annual “Top 50 Employers” in CAREERS & the disABLED Magazine 2013.
#14 on the Annual "2013 Top 50 Employers" in Workforce Diversity for Engineering & IT Professionals Magazine
Hispanic Business Magazine Lists GM as Best Company for Diversity 2011
2011 Black Enterprise Best Companies for Diversity
#16 on CareerXRoads Top 25 Fortune 500 career websites 2011
One of Universum’s Top IDEAL™ Employers for Young Professionals 2011