- About GM
- GM Brands
- North America
- South America
- Asia/Middle East
Built on Pure Grit
GM is built by your passion for excellence. Working together like a family, our Manufacturing teams create millions of the world's most advanced vehicles every year. We implement continuous improvement processes with a focus on efficiency and quality. Investing in the technologies of the future, we lead an entire industry, bringing the next generation of vehicles to market today. We have a number of leadership roles in the areas of production, material handling and maintenance operations.
We’re relentlessly driven to improve. Our team is uniquely talented. Delivering quality in an evolving, challenging work environment takes a motivated team player who:
- Wants to gain valuable manufacturing experience while working within an innovative and creative environment
- Utilizes their knowledge and production expertise to continually improve our manufacturing processes
- Has strong communication and leadership skills
Raising our standards and reinventing excellence at every turn, we are developing flexible and inventive processes across our organization, including vehicle assembly, metal stamping, propulsion systems, and manufacturing engineering operations. Using a single common manufacturing system, we're ensuring a level of quality that can only come from a team-focused environment.
We’re taking on new challenges with the latest technology that will define your career. GM has a track record of proven opportunities for growth. Whether you’re starting your career or leading your field, GM will take your skills to the next level, with:
- Stimulating projects to expand your abilities
- Immediate feedback on accomplished work
- Real potential for promotion within the corporation